Secure File Storage
- "Traditional" email is exposed to anyone who can capture and read its content and falls short of the security required by GLBA, HIPAA, and other privacy regulations.
- A browser-based eMessaging product that protects message content throughout the entire delivery process.
- The interface is similar to traditional email - thus eliminating the need for special training.
- A Built-in tracking system helps monitor the email delivery status.
- Securely store and retrieve information from anywhere
- Off-site storage of important files and documents
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is used to encrypt messages as they travel to and from the server.
- An encryption key, unique for each user, secures files while stored in your account.